The leader in DNS layer security
Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform built into the foundation of the internet. Enforcing security at the DNS and IP layers, Umbrella blocks requests to malicious and unwanted destinations before a connection is even established — stopping threats over any port or protocol before they reach your network or endpoints.
Call us today for more information on how to start a 14 day free trial.
Cloud Security for the future of your business
Users are no longer confined by the walls of your office and protected by the hardware firewall that protects the devices on your office network. Even before Covid-19 we were already seeing a change in working patterns with more companies embracing remote and home working. But with the succession of government lock-downs, the way people are working has changed at a tremendous pace since the start of 2020. So you need a security solution that can protect your users wherever they perform their work.
For remote workers Cisco Umbrella uses a light-weight agent to protect endpoints at the DNS layer, stopping malicious requests before they are returned to the endpoint and preventing attacks. For your office network simply redirect your servers/routers DNS to Umbrella to provide complete protection for all devices on the LAN.
With over 200 billion daily DNS requests, and 100 million users on the platform the wealth of data they have to identify threats and protect your users is unsurpassed.
Kriston Technology are a Cisco partner supporting businesses in Oxfordshire, the M40 and M4 corridors and throughout the UK.
- Block domains associated with phishing, malware, botnets, and other high risk categories (cryptomining, newly seen domains, etc.)
- Prevent web and non-web callbacks from compromised systems
- Enable web filtering using 85+ domain content categories
- Discover and block shadow IT (based on domains) with the App Discovery report
- Protect mobile and roaming users who are off-network
- Prevent malware or phishing attempts from malicious websites
- Proxy and decrypt risky domains for deeper inspection of URLs and files
- Pinpoint compromised systems using real-time security activity reports
- Use the Investigate web console for interactive threat intel access and the on-demand enrichment API to integrate intelligence into other systems
To download the free ebook – Cybersecurity for remote workers please fill in your details below, or call Kriston Technology on 01993 880 980.